- Brand Awareness
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you are like me, you probably send gift cards for presents to your family and friends. Why? Well because they are fast and easy to buy and can be placed inside the card, right? But equally as important you … Continue reading
Have you ever considered shipping weight? The couriers have. Next time you need to send a package contemplate using a poly bubble mailer or flat poly mailer (for your less fragile items). These offer superior protection yet at the lightest … Continue reading
My township charges me $2.00 per trash bag that I am forced to use at my curb for trash. They also pick up almost all non garbage at the pick up so one pricey bag a week is all I … Continue reading