- Brand Awareness
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Author Archives: Steve Foster
Times, they are a changin’. Remember your local corner pharmacy? Well with the explosive growth of direct to consumer delivery of prescription drugs, the local pharmacy may become a distant memory in the next 5-10 years. In 2011, the pharmacy … Continue reading
Yes, I really said that. I know it is one of the most overused clichés’ in the past 10 years, but hear me out, it really applies here. If you are an internet retailer, or a large consumer of boxes, … Continue reading
When it comes to shipping packages, no other time of year comes close to the volume shipped in the month of December. On December 13th, FedEx expects to ship 17 million packages in one day, or more than double their … Continue reading
We all know that rules were made up as we went along in the Wild Wild West. As we get deeper and deeper into the need for standardization of “environmentally favorable products”, we get further and further away from the … Continue reading
Answer: Longer lifespan…but not by much! The adult Mayfly, found in the lower half of the United States, lives only one or two nights, while the average life of a mailer, once it has been filled and labeled, only lasts … Continue reading