- Brand Awareness
- Branded packaging
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- #packaging101 What is the average plate cost per color?
- #packaging101 What is the largest Bubble Mailer PAC can produce?
- #packaging101 What is the minimum daily output of shipments a customer should be sending to qualify as a prospect for the PACjacket system?
- #packaging101 Why does PAC have to print a disclaimer on degradation period on Bio-degradable mailers?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC print more than 2 colors in-house?
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Category Archives: Green, Greener Packaging
With the increased presence of online shopping in today’s marketplace, there are a number of factors that play a role in companies determining their sell prices. In order to gain a competitive edge, many e-tailers are looking beyond the cost … Continue reading
As a food-based manufacturer you may be looking for packaging that is not only consumer conscious but gives your brand a fresh, innovative feel. Stand-up pouches are the direction many are moving towards. They not only look great on the … Continue reading
Technology is not just about high-end electronics or the newest car show trend; it touches every part of our life … including the packaging we see and use. Paper or plastic is not just a question that we get asked … Continue reading
Items arrive at homes and businesses daily and most of the packaging and shipping materials they come in can be recycled. Over the years PAC Worldwide has transitioned many couriers, fulfillment houses and e-retailers into mailers and away from boxes. Boxes are recyclable, … Continue reading
Now that the elections are finally over, can we start to focus on some more important things, like the impending Cyber Monday. That is right kids, it is time to shop for your holiday gifts. In 2011 shoppers spent $1.25 billion … Continue reading
Do your kids play sports? Mine do and naturally you want to get the photo package complete with magnets and trading cards. I received a box in the mail the other day but was really unsure of what we had … Continue reading
As many Americans take their chubby bodies to gyms and on outside walking trails these days they are realizing the GREAT benefits of weight reduction. They are thinking, why should I carry these extra pounds around every day when with … Continue reading
Bubble mailers are great at protecting your more fragile items during shipping, but once used there are many creative things you can do to recycle them! First of course you can just reuse them for mailing another item, some have … Continue reading
If you are like me, you probably send gift cards for presents to your family and friends. Why? Well because they are fast and easy to buy and can be placed inside the card, right? But equally as important you … Continue reading