- Brand Awareness
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Category Archives: Packaging Consultants
I received a book in the mail and it came in a rigid cardboard package. It was probably the hardest to open package I’ve ever received. There were no easy tear pull tabs, just one perforated line down the middle … Continue reading
The saying used to be “Choose Any Two” and the third one would be a consequence of your two choices. Selecting high quality and high service would yield a high price. If you wanted a low price formerly you would … Continue reading
There is a lot of commonality between different types of packaging, whether we are talking about packaging like the type PAC manufactures (i.e. flat and bubble poly mailers and paperboard envelopes), or other types of flexible and rigid packaging such … Continue reading
As a marketing professional it’s hard for me to grasp why a top retailer, or any company shipping out product, would send their customer’s order in an unattractive, hard to open, and sometimes even unprotective package. It not only makes … Continue reading
Answer: Longer lifespan…but not by much! The adult Mayfly, found in the lower half of the United States, lives only one or two nights, while the average life of a mailer, once it has been filled and labeled, only lasts … Continue reading
Seems like a simple question. It is a packaging decision that comes up a lot and not just at the grocery store. Neither is natural, yet both come from nature. One comes from processing of wood or pulp fiber and … Continue reading
Many employees, and to a certain degree, business owners fear the word “automation”. Whether it be because of the uncertainty of being replaced by a cyborg like in the movie “I, Robot” starring Will Smith or having a machine wreak … Continue reading
Want to make your packaging sell more of your product? Try printing on your shipping mailers. Printing can be as simple as your return address all the way to full color photographs. Color printing will make your company name stand … Continue reading