- Brand Awareness
- Branded packaging
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- #packaging101 What is the largest Bubble Mailer PAC can produce?
- #packaging101 What is the minimum daily output of shipments a customer should be sending to qualify as a prospect for the PACjacket system?
- #packaging101 Why does PAC have to print a disclaimer on degradation period on Bio-degradable mailers?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC extrude your own film in the States?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC print more than 2 colors in-house?
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Category Archives: Packaging Consultants
We generally will supply quotes for inside dimensions thus giving the actual interior space for product. You will find this spelled out clearly in our formal quotations.
This past week many members of our team attended the PACK Expo in Las Vegas. This is a showcase for vendors to offer packaging solutions that involve equipment, services, and products. There were 1000 exhibitors and probably close to 100,000 attendees. Shows … Continue reading
I received a book in the mail and it came in a rigid cardboard package. It was probably the hardest to open package I’ve ever received. There were no easy tear pull tabs, just one perforated line down the middle … Continue reading
The saying used to be “Choose Any Two” and the third one would be a consequence of your two choices. Selecting high quality and high service would yield a high price. If you wanted a low price formerly you would … Continue reading
There is a lot of commonality between different types of packaging, whether we are talking about packaging like the type PAC manufactures (i.e. flat and bubble poly mailers and paperboard envelopes), or other types of flexible and rigid packaging such … Continue reading
As a marketing professional it’s hard for me to grasp why a top retailer, or any company shipping out product, would send their customer’s order in an unattractive, hard to open, and sometimes even unprotective package. It not only makes … Continue reading
Answer: Longer lifespan…but not by much! The adult Mayfly, found in the lower half of the United States, lives only one or two nights, while the average life of a mailer, once it has been filled and labeled, only lasts … Continue reading
Seems like a simple question. It is a packaging decision that comes up a lot and not just at the grocery store. Neither is natural, yet both come from nature. One comes from processing of wood or pulp fiber and … Continue reading
Many employees, and to a certain degree, business owners fear the word “automation”. Whether it be because of the uncertainty of being replaced by a cyborg like in the movie “I, Robot” starring Will Smith or having a machine wreak … Continue reading