- Brand Awareness
- Branded packaging
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- #packaging101 What is the largest Bubble Mailer PAC can produce?
- #packaging101 What is the minimum daily output of shipments a customer should be sending to qualify as a prospect for the PACjacket system?
- #packaging101 Why does PAC have to print a disclaimer on degradation period on Bio-degradable mailers?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC extrude your own film in the States?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC print more than 2 colors in-house?
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Category Archives: Packaging Design
The critical element here would be the adhesive on the bags deteriorating over time. Our adhesive manufacturers claim a 2 year shelf life when properly stored. It should be noted we have seen the adhesive closures on the bags still … Continue reading
We generally will supply quotes for inside dimensions thus giving the actual interior space for product. You will find this spelled out clearly in our formal quotations.
#packaging101 Why would PAC quote artwork as 5 colors or more when you have the ability to print (CMYK 4-color Process)?
Process art allows you to mix colors to achieve each desired color. However some corporate logos require a spot color to match exactly. This helps insure brand consistency.
The print head is only 4.5” wide and print needs to have a 1” void area away from each pouch seal to allow for minimal migration (movement). #Digitalprint
As a food-based manufacturer you may be looking for packaging that is not only consumer conscious but gives your brand a fresh, innovative feel. Stand-up pouches are the direction many are moving towards. They not only look great on the … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wanted to see what your company branding might look like on a mailer, or just wanted to change up your current look, The Build-a-Mailer is a fun tool to do exactly that! Add as many images/logos as … Continue reading
PAC is a manufacturer of paperboard mailers known as “MailJackets”. Typically, our lower weighted paperboard, (12pt – 16pt) is used for document protection during shipment. The higher weighted board, (18pt – 26pt) is more commonly used for photo mailing protection. … Continue reading
We are excited to offer you our new line of custom branded and designed retail style laminated flexible pouches! Pouchjackets are a convenient, economical and user-friendly packaging solution for a wide variety of products. They are made with effective laminated … Continue reading
In today’s e-commerce marketplace, it is crucial for businesses to make a strong impression on consumers throughout the entire selling cycle. It is obvious that these companies invest large sums of money into their marketing strategies to generate interest. Just … Continue reading