- Brand Awareness
- Branded packaging
- Customer Service
- Decreasing Labor, Increasing Fulfillment
- Downsizing Packaging
- Green, Greener Packaging
- Marketing with Packaging
- Packaging Consultants
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Specialists
- Protective Packaging
- Right Sizing Packages
- Saving Money on Packaging
- Warehousing Programs
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- #packaging101 What is the largest Bubble Mailer PAC can produce?
- #packaging101 What is the minimum daily output of shipments a customer should be sending to qualify as a prospect for the PACjacket system?
- #packaging101 Why does PAC have to print a disclaimer on degradation period on Bio-degradable mailers?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC extrude your own film in the States?
- #packaging101 Why doesn’t PAC print more than 2 colors in-house?
- Mar 09 - Visit PAC Worldwide at the NCOF show!
- Apr 09 - PAC makes NEW features to the PACjacket System available!
- Jun 09 - Announcing 100% Biodegradable Mailers by PAC Worldwide!
- Aug 09 - PAC Worldwide Ahead of the Curve
- Oct 09 - PACK EXPO 2009!
- Dec 09 - PAC Worldwide's Clean Green Solutions
- Apr 10 - Introducing the Polyjacket-R made with 50% Recycled Content
- May 11 - Introducing the Jumbojacket Ultra-Thick 1/2" Poly Bubble Mailer
- Jun 2011 - Introducing the Xpandojacket, the Ingenious Expandable Bottom Gusset Bubble Mailer
Let's Talk Packaging Blog
Category Archives: Uncategorized
#packaging101 What does it mean when my quote says lead-time 4-6 weeks from approval of final artwork?
Many times when the first proof is presented there are requested changes, thus delaying final approval. Production process begins only after final sign off approval of the artwork.
PAC will have a booth (#1767) at the Internet Retailer Conference and Expo June 4th-6th in Chicago, IL http://irce.internetretailer.com/2013/?IRCE2013-03=2013 Come check out our PACjacket Automated Packaging Machine live and in action as well as our latest and greatest in packaging! Hope to … Continue reading
Most consumers in this day and age have realized that they can find that “much needed” item online for a better bargain that at a brick and mortar retail center. After all, the respective distribution center’s “DCs”overhead, rent, and labor … Continue reading
What happened to customer service? It seems that in the busy world we live in where we are constantly bombarded with information and pitches to “buy here” No… “buy here and save 10%” we have lost sight of what good customer … Continue reading
Twitter…another way to get info about pac.com and our product and services out to the people? You bet it is. So come follow us and be the first to hear about new products and services and also to have a … Continue reading
PAC prides itself on quality by always aiming to exceed expectations. Our entire company accepts the responsibility to deliver excellence, from producing quality products, to hiring the best employees, and to giving back to the communities we work in. As … Continue reading
PAC is a manufacturer of paperboard mailers known as “MailJackets”. Typically, our lower weighted paperboard, (12pt – 16pt) is used for document protection during shipment. The higher weighted board, (18pt – 26pt) is more commonly used for photo mailing protection. … Continue reading
I’ve recently gotten more serious about recycling. I go through 2 – 3 plastic water bottles just about every day. And every day I place the empty bottles in a bag just outside my kitchen door in my garage. But … Continue reading